Friday, December 16, 2005

Argh. Final exam time!

Just a quick note today. I am studying for my statistics final scheduled for next week. Then I get to enjoy Christmas! (Or "Generic Winter Holiday" as Massachusetts would have it, but I am so over that "War on Christmas" thing.) If I can just cram all this knowledge into my head...And then I get the joy of the rest of my finals come January. Damn you, Harvard academic calendar.

In other news, I am knitting a scarf for the first time in 2 years. It seems so mundane after sweaters. But still quite satisfying. I admire people who can knit these regularly, because they are feats of endurance.

And I just picked up one of those cheezy sequels to Pride and Prejudice. These knock-offs abound, written by random authors trying to grasp at the aura of Jane Austen. But they are still great fun. Just imagine Colin Firth (circa 10 years ago, though I still find him quite attractive), and there you go!

No comments: