Saturday, December 03, 2005

Still laughing

We had the economics department holiday party last night. This includes the performing of skits by G1's, G2's, and the faculty. I'm still laughing at some of the jokes. The G2's skit was in the form of a newscast, which included a "breaking news" segment about how the graduate student printers were down. Because at least one of those printers breaks, like, a day, we all had a good snicker. But in my humble opinion, the G1 skit rocked the night, hands down. My classmates who wrote and performed it were hilarious. I volunteered to be an extra, and I was hard put to sit there on stage and not fall over laughing. Bravo!

In other news, the macro I need to learn seems to have lost its way between the textbook page and my brain. I'm praying that it resurfaces soon. I really don't want to have to send out a search party.

No comments: