Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"Spring Cleaning" (sung a la Rocko's Modern Life)

It's gorgeous outside. Sunny, warm, perfect. I wish Boston was always like this. Not too hot, not too cold. It makes me want to organize and clean. There is so much stuff sitting around the apartment that I need to get rid of. But things are still basically under control, despite the fact that I let things get away from me during midterms.

Also, for whatever reason, there is a glich in my blog code. Sometimes my text in the most recent post doesn't load. If you want to see it, just scroll down and then scroll back up. I have no idea why that is happening, and I don't have enough time to figure it out right now.

I finally saw Brokeback Mountain. It was superb. I've been really spoiled by good movies lately. Now I am only one movie short of seeing all 5 Best Picture nominees from 2005. I guess I'll have to rent Capote.

I do have some new knits to show off. I'm hoping to con Mike into photographing them soon.

No comments: