Friday, March 31, 2006

You can't stop me now!




I have been crocheting like mad this week. The end result is these two hats. The pink one took less than a skein of Caron's Sayelle in the color Cotton Candy. I used a pattern from Family Circle Easy Knitting Holiday 2004. (I love how now I can use the crochet patterns sprinkled throughout my knitting magazines!) The red one took about a skein of Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky, and the pattern can be found here, on this other site. Both took me about a day of work each. I love how fast crochet is! But I can definitely see that it takes more yarn than knitting (I made a hat similar to the red one in knit using way less than one skein of WE Chunky).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pink one, glor!

Anonymous said...

well, the orangey one is really nice too, i just think i'd look stupid in that kind of hat. which in my mind translated to, "i love the pink one!" but really, they are both very nice. okay. bye now, says the crazy girl.

Gloria Quincy said...

Okay, crazy lady. The other one is actually red, but the lighting was bad.