Thursday, June 28, 2007

So close!

I'm working on the bind off on Highland Triangle #2. Of course, it's taking forever, because you have to work two rows of the pattern in order to bind off one stitch. However, I think I can finish soon.

In other news, it is HOT here in Boston. 96 degrees F yesterday. And my office is really poorly air conditioned (I have a cubicle in a room with about 30 other cubicles, and this has 4 old window units trying to cool the whole area.) Plus, some pipe in the ceiling started attracting condensation, which meant there was this giant dripping wet spot in the middle of the room. But it is supposed to drop into the low 70s tomorrow and for the weekend, so it's almost over!

4 comments:

elizabeth marley said...

The heat is ridiculous, isn't it? I think it might never end!

Gloria Quincy said...

It's way nicer outside today! I just hope it stays like this.

BEESTLYproducts said...

yeah, it's no picnic where i work either. the ac goes off when it rains and doesn't come back on for days....

Devkimiko said...

Great blog you have herre