Saturday, November 10, 2007

Three Highland Triangles=Done!


That's right, I cast off on the last of my three Highland Triangle shawls this morning. Two of them need blocking, but they are so huge that I'm waiting until I visit my parents so I can block them in their huge living room. This pattern gets my hearty thumbs up for not driving me insane after knitting it three times in a year.

I promptly began a Shetland Triangle shawl for my mother this afternoon. I'm looking forward to having a different lace pattern to occupy my time!

3 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

you're a madwoman!!!! they're completely gorgeous, tho <333

Oksana said...

I think you deserve a medal. No, wait, a cookie (you can enjoy that more!) Those shawls are beautiful! It does sound like a great pattern.

pins&needles said...

Dear Lord, those are big and beautiful! Freakin' marathon knitter.